Leasing Options for Purchasing Analytical Probe Systems
For some companies it makes sense to lease the probe system instead of purchasing it. SemiProbe works with a local leasing company to provide an alternative to purchasing. The process to determine if your company is eligible is relatively easy - complete the form and send it in. Terms can vary by customer but assuming your company is approved the estimated payments and terms on a $147,000 lease are:
36 months: $4,585/month
48 months: $3,600/month
60 months: $2,860/month
- At the time of document signing there is the advance payment due of the first month’s payments plus the processing fee which is TBD (about $1k).
- There is a $1 buyout at the end of all our leases, meaning you owe nothing at the end of the term. You own the equipment outright.
Benefits of Lease Financing:
- 100% of the equipment cost is deductible in the first year up to $1,000,000 (IRS Section 179).
- The financing does not appear on personal credit reports.
- Financing preserves capital and eliminates the need to tap into company’s line of credit, which can be used for non-collateral goods.
“This is a $1 buyout lease, not a loan and as such there is no “interest rate” associated with it. Additionally, like most finance companies we do not operate under the purview of the SEC and therefore are prohibited from discussing interest rates. That being said, and while I am in no way quoting an interest rate, I believe if you run the numbers on the 60-month term for example you will see that you are paying less than 3.5% of the equipment cost as a finance charge each year. If you wanted to proceed with pursuing the financing, for now all we would ask for is for you to complete and return the attached, one-page application.” (link to application)
Partnering with SemiProbe to help their customers succeed and prosper
North Star Leasing – Equipment Financing| PO Box 4505 | Burlington, Vermont 05406
802.860.3570 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.northstarleasing.com