Success Story – Europe
Optoelectronic Probe System with Thorlabs Multi-Axis Programmable Manipulators
- Manual Double Sided Probing System (DSP) for testing optoelectronic devices in die and module form.
- Manual loading and un-loading of the device
- The system had to be configured to electrically stimulate from the top of the device and optically stimulate and detect from the side of the device.
- The manual three axis manipulators were placed on the top platen.
- The programmable multi-axis optical manipulators were located underneath the top platen and placed on the bottom side platen.
- The devices were heated and cooled with a thermal electric cooler (TEC).
- DC and HF Probes are used.
Top Vier of DUT holder and fiber
DUT holder with fiber and HF probe mounts
Programmable Manipulator with fiber mounted on bottom platen.
Key System Components:
- Probe System for Life (PS4L) M-4 manual probe system with Rapid Align wafer stage that includes coarse and fine X, Y, Z and theta.
- Double Sided Prober (DSP) platen assembly to support two (2) programmable Thorlabs manipulators and three (3) manual manipulators with customized High Frequency probe arms
- Manual microscope with zoom tube optics with a CCTV System
- Customized TEC thermal system with integrated thermocouples for temperature feedback
- Customized device holder